- Senior Fellow (by courtesy), Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies
- James and Ellenor Chesebrough Professor in the School of Engineering
- Professor, Computer Science
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence
- Associate Chair for Education, Computer Science Department (2007 - Present)
Mehran Sahami is the James and Ellenor Chesebrough Professor in the School of Engineering, and Professor (Teaching) and Associate Chair for Education in the Computer Science department at Stanford University. He is also a Bass Fellow in Undergraduate Education. Prior to joining the Stanford faculty, he was a Senior Research Scientist at Google. His research interests include computer science education, artificial intelligence, and ethics. He served as co-chair of the ACM/IEEE-CS joint task force on Computer Science Curricula 2013, which created curricular guidelines for college programs in Computer Science at an international level. He has also served as chair of the ACM Education Board, an elected member of the ACM Council, and was appointed by California Governor Jerry Brown to the state's Computer Science Strategic Implementation Plan Advisory Panel.