The Stanford Internet Observatory is proud to announce the second annual Trust and Safety Research Conference. Join us September 28-29, 2023 for two days of presentations, conversations and networking bringing together top researchers on trust and safety.
The conference will be hosted on Stanford’s campus, and will include many opportunities for informal networking. We hope you will join us in our effort to learn from each other and build towards a future in which technology protects peoples’ safety, respects their dignity, and lives up to the expectations of citizens.
Presentation proposals and submissions to the conference proceedings special edition of the Journal of Online Trust and Safety are now open. Presentations and peer-reviewed submissions are due April 30 and the commentary deadline for the Journal is August 1.
Trust and Safety Research Conference Dates & Deadlines
- Presenter application: April 30, 2023
- Peer-reviewed papers: April 30, 2023
- Journal commentary: August 1, 2023
- General registration to attend the conference opens in June
- Presenter application decisions will be made by May 15
- The conference will be held from September 28-29